Online Privacy Practices
Your right to privacy is very important to all of the brands and businesses within our group. Lost Woods want to ensure we strike a fair balance between your personal privacy and you obtaining full value from the internet and other products and services we may be able to offer you.
In some areas of our website, we ask you to provide information as we may wish to contact to you after your visit. This would include where you subscribe to our mailing list or provide feedback to us through the contact form or when you complete any on line survey we may offer from time to time. When you do so, we ask you to give us your name, e-mail address and other personal information that will be needed to supply the services to you. In relation to the mailing list you can ‘unsubscribe’ at any time. We may use your personal data for future e-mail mailings, support, notification of new products or new versions, general correspondence regarding the products and correspondence which may relate to you. If you would rather not receive future marketing e-mails from us please inform us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information you provide to Lost Woods will always be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us.
We may only disclose your personal data:
- to other companies or brands within our group
- if we sell our business
- to agents and service providers
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website in order to describe our services to prospective partners [advertisers, sponsors] and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
Trading from our web site
Making sure you can buy safely on line is a priority for us and we have made strenuous efforts to ensure that store security is one of our highest priorities and we have devoted a great deal of effort to ensure that our online security measures help to safeguard your information.
We hope that once you understand the measures we take to help ensure secure transactions and privacy, and the steps you can take yourself, you will be as happy about the safety of your online transaction and order information as we are. We have no desire to infringe your privacy while using our site and we will never provide your personal information to anyone else except if we sell our business in whole or in part.
We do not keep any financial records or information from customers on file. nor will we disclose or share your personal, order or financial details with anyone else unless obliged to by law.
All communications between customers and Lost Woods and it’s employees will remain private and confidential.
We will only send you items that you order. We do not follow up your order by sending unsolicited items to you. We in no way endorse or supply any subscription services or require you to purchase further items at a later date.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Lost Woods. Lost Woods has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Lost Woods shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
Cookies and Monitoring
We set essential cookies in order to maintain the website functionality and integrity of your visit and the contents of your shopping basket. Not setting these cookies means the site may not function correctly for you.
We use analytical cookies to aggregate information about how our visitors and customers use our site, for example how many people visit and which are the favourite pages, and to monitor stock availability. This allows us to improve our site and make it better for everyone.
Our full website cookie information and terms can be found here.
Customer Privacy rights
Your rights relating to your Personal Data.
By law you have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Data. This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a Legitimate Interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent. This right only exists where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data (“Consent Withdrawal”). If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to the certain specific functionalities of our Site. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.