We are getting some serious Stardew Valley, Legend of Zelda and Animal Crossing vibes from upcoming adventure game Lonesome Village.
Developer Ogre Pixel started the project back in 2020 via kickstarter, and in the game players will take on the role of Wes, a wandering coyote who happens upon the town and decides to investigate these strange happenings further. Along the way, they’ll discover mysterious cultists, a vast conspiracy, villagers who need rescuing, and puzzles which need unpuzzling.
- Gorgeous, inviting art style – Lonesome Village is the perfect place to rest up after a long day adventuring.
- Discover a detailed and fascinating world full of mystery and adventure.
- Solve mind-bending puzzles to gain entry to and make your way up a mysterious magic tower, one dungeon at a time.
- Hang out and make friends with a variety of cute characters.
- Save villagers from a perilous stay in the tower and help bring them back home to Lonesome!
- Make Lonesome your home – earn land in the village and build and customize your house inside and out.
- Help Lonesome grow by working in your garden and fishing in the nearby lakes.
- Discover the gripping story of Lonesome’s origins and learn about Wes’s secret past.
Lonesome Village is coming to PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch later in 2022.
Catch the new announcement trailer above and tell us your thoughts below.